The company is equipped with state-of-the-art technology with the ‘36 Bajaj Double Roller Jumbo gin machinery’ with a fully automated cotton bale press, which assures quality and consistency. It operates only through the TMC (Technology Mission on Cotton) approved units to ensure a superior ginning and pressing output.
Covering the cotton value chain
Contract Farming: The company also has tie-ups at the grass root level of the value chain, starting from the plantation stage. It provides technical support to farmers by suggesting the best seeds, fertilizers and other scientific know-how. It also offers part financing support along with an understanding of marketing the crop ready for ginning. The cotton thus grown under the best agricultural practices is also bought by SR, processed and supplied to Sri Bhagirath Textiles, another Group company, enabling the company to gauge the consistency of quality.
Certification & Achievements
- Certified Two Star Export House by the DGFT, India
- Part of the USDA and BCRT universal calibration programme
- 4.5 star graded completely automatic ginning unit
- Sole sourcing agents for many prestigious spinning units in India for over 2 decades
- Annual sales of over 1 million cotton bales
- The Cotton Association of India
- Indian Merchant Chamber