Shrigopal Rameshkumar has an impeccable reputation for fulfilling every commitment made, a highly valued trait in this industry. SR has been able to achieve this reputation over the years because of a sound risk management system at its core.
The company has a dedicated Risk team which constantly monitors the various political, market, counterparty and other exposures that the company has in course of its operation. Vigilant monitoring and management of these risks enables the company to carry out business in a sustainable manner in the highly volatile commodities space.
The company employs a custom developed ERP information system to manage its day-to-day operations, which helps it retrieve critical information in a much shorter times span. It continuously monitors various parameters like the product exposure, price risk, value at risk, trade restriction risks and evaluates them in the context of an overall macro eco-political scenario.
It is this relentless focus on risk management that has helped SR achieve a rare 100% record of contract fulfillment.
- Associated with major cotton traders globally
- Covers the cotton value chain through contract farming and facilities for ginning, testing and warehousing
- Only operates through TMC approved units to ensure superior ginning and pressing output
- All lots are checked manually to meet quality standards
- Annual sales of over 1 million cotton bales